AmazonBasics Microwave simplifies cooking by letting you microwave using your voice and an Echo device. Just say, “Alexa, reheat one cup of coffee,” and Alexa will start reheating with the appropriate power and time settings. Quick-cook presets mean there’s no need to guess cook times or heat levels when you’re defrosting vegetables or microwaving a potato. Plus, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
- Now it’s easier to defrost vegetables, make popcorn, cook potatoes, and reheat rice. With an Echo device (not included), quick-cook voice presets and a simplified keypad let you just ask Alexa to start microwaving.
- Compact size saves counter space, plus 10 power levels, a kitchen timer, a child lock, and a turntable.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new presets.
- External dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 17.3 in. x 10.1 in. x 14.1 in. ; internal dimensions (10 7/8 in. x 6 7/8 in. x 10” in.); Turntable (Diameter): 10 in. ; Maximum Popcorn bag size: 3 oz
- An Echo device (not included) is required to use the voice control features and quick-cook voice presets.
- As with all microwaves, preset performance depends on a number of factors and may vary.
- When microwaving popcorn, make sure the bag does not touch the inner wall by folding the edges and/or placing at the center of the turntable. For best results, we recommend bag sizes of less than 3 oz.
- Brand: Amazon Basics
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 10.1 x 14.1 Inches
- Weight: 21.9 pounds
- Cavity Size: 0.7 cu. ft.
- Rated Power: 700W
- Power Levels: 10
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: 2.4 GHz only
- System Requirements: Alexa App – compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices. Echo device needed for hands-free voice control.