The FPV Air Unit features an ultra-low-latency high-definition digital image transmission, 1080p/60fps video recording, and eight frequency channels, allowing eight pilots to fly simultaneously.
- 8 Channels, 8 Drones
- The DJI HDL FPV Transmission system and the DJI FPV Air Unit are equipped with eight frequency channels, which allow up to eight drones to fly simultaneously. Each operator has an exclusive channel. This helps to reduce cross-interference and provide an optimal racing experience.
- 1080p Aerial Footage
- The DJI FPV Air Unit records videos at 1080p/60fps during flight, providing pilots with smooth and clear aerial footage.
- Embedded Remote Controller Receiver
- Users can wirelessly connect their DJI FPV Air Unit to the DJI FPV Remote Controller without having to purchase additional receivers. This reduces flight preparation time significantly.
- Multi-Antenna Technology
- The DJI FPV Air Unit has two antennas, both of which are receivers and transmitters, ensuring broader signal coverage for reliable image transmission.
- Brand: DJI
- Dimensions 5.75 x 2.2 x 1.02 inches
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
- Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Sensor: 1/3.2” CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO: 100-25600
- FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)