Meet the Hakko FX-888D a stylish, compact, soldering station that fits perfectly on any workbench. It’s lightweights, versatile, ESD safe, and accommodates a wide assortment of different tips. All of this and more backed by the quality, reliability, and power you’ve come to expect from Hakko.
- Performance, Quality & Best Value: The Hakko FX-888D makes your soldering projects a breeze with a temperature range of up to 899∙F. Rated best in class for power and performance, the Hakko FX-888D outshines the competition.
- Hakko + Kita Fx-888D Collaboration: Designed by award-winning, world-renowned, Japanese product designer Kita Toshiyuki, sporting the iconic Hakko blue and yellow colors. Equipped with a slender, ergonomic handpiece, perfect for any soldering project.
- Ceramic Heating Element & Sensor: A lightweight, smooth, ergonomic handpiece that benefits both mobility and comfort. Built with a ceramic heating element and sensor to bring the power required to get the job done.
- 5 Preset Temperatures: An adjustable display that allows for 5 different present temperatures that can be stored.
- Brand: Hakko
- Color: Blue/Yellow
- Item Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6 x 7.3 inches
- Item Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Material: Plastic/Metal
- Temperature Rating: 200°C – 480°C (392°F – 896°F)
- Maintains Idle Temperature: within 1.8°F
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wattage: 70 Watts
- Specific Uses For Product: General Purpose