The Panasonic SR-DF101 5 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker takes the stirring, hovering, checking, and temperature adjusting out of dinner preparations for delicious home-cooked meals. Enjoy your favorite dishes with the touch of one button.
- Japanese-Style Rice Cooker: Industry-leading induction cooking which creates an electrical current inside the pot to heat and cook rice, porridge, soup, and more
- Advanced Fuzzy Logic Technology: A Micro-computer makes delicate adjustments in cooking times and temperatures for precise cooking and more consistent results
- One-Touch Cooking: Easily choose a pre-programmed setting to cook anything from brown rice, white rice, glutinous rice, mixed rice, short or long-grained rice – cooked to restaurant-quality perfection
- Keep Warm Feature: The rice cooker’s automatic shut-off function prevents overcooking, while its handy keep-warm setting activates automatically when cooking is complete, holding contents at an ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours
- Additional Features: Along with the steaming basket, the rice cooker provides a special measuring cup for portioning the desired amount, as well as a non-scratching rice spoon for authentic Asian-style service
- Brand: Panasonic
- Style: 5-Cup/5 Auto Menu
- Item Dimensions: 7.80 x 10.20 x 13.90 Inches
- Item Weight: 6.60 Pounds
- Color: White
- Inner Pan: Gray Non-stick Coated Aluminum
- Cover: Pushbutton Lid
- Programmable Menu Options: Rice Only: White, Brown, Steam, Quick Cook, Porridge, Soup
- Keep Warm Time: Lid Heater/Side Heater (12H)
- Power Supply: 120 AC, 60Hz.