The Tanita RD-901 InnerScan PRO incorporates the very latest FDA cleared Multi-Frequency bioelectric impedance analysis (BIA) technology, the first consumer body composition monitor in the world to do so. Multifrequency testing provides an additional level of accuracy to the body composition analysis process by providing essential data of a person’s intracellular and extracellular status and is generally only found on professional-grade models. Analysis of the cellular data allows us to determine the quality of the muscle tissue, in addition to mass. A high score represents a higher density of muscle fiber, with less fat and connective tissue. A low score indicates the muscle fiber is thinner and fewer compared to other substances.
- World’s first multi-frequency consumer scale, using Tanita’s exclusive FDA cleared BIA process.
- Medical grade accuracy that helps you keep track of your fitness progress, and achieve health goals.
- Analyzes muscle quality and muscle mass, essential for training analysis and recovery monitoring.
- Bluetooth wireless connection to free Healthy Edge Mobile app for iPhone, Android, and Amazon Fire.
- The RD-901 InnerScan PRO provides 11 body composition measurements, the most thorough analysis yet available on a consumer scale, with clinical accuracy normally only found on professional models. 1 Weight, 2 BMI, 3 Body Fat, 4 Muscle Mass, 5 Muscle Quality, 6 Physique Rating, 7 Bone Mass, 8 Visceral Fat, 9 BMR, 10 Metabolic Age, 11 Body Water.
- Multifrequency testing provides an additional level of accuracy to the body composition analysis process by providing essential data of a person’s intracellular and extracellular status.
- Analysis of the cellular data allows the RD-901 InnerScan PRO to determine the quality of the muscle tissue, in addition to mass. Knowing muscle quality and muscle mass is essential for training analysis and monitoring injuries.
- The RD-901 InnerScan PRO analyzes your data and provides a color-coded judgment of your measurements. This analysis is based on over 20 years of Tanita clinical research and descends from our professional models.
- Brand: Tanita
- Dimensions: 15 x 14.1 x 1.9 inches
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required.