The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with an inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configurations. Heavy-duty construction contains aluminum flanges and dual-sided galvanized steel mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
Each carbon filter features a premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. It achieves a 38mm charcoal bed thickness and wider mesh openings thanks to a higher microporosity and surface area rating. This combination not only enables a higher adsorption rate without restricting free airflow but also allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics rooms.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher absorption and a longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty aluminum flanges, galvanized steel meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Brand: AC Infinity
- Item Weight: 9.68 pounds
- Electric Fan Design: Exhaust Fan
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Room Type: Kitchen
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage: Indoor
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Air Flow Capacity: 410 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Duct Opening: 6”
- Length: 16″
- Airflow Rating: 410 CFM
- Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV
- Thickness: 38mm