A quiet cooling fan system is designed to be placed on top of AV components such as receivers, routers, game consoles, and AV cabinet components. Maintaining an optimal temperature for components prevents overheating, ensures constant performance, and extends their lifespan. The controller on the front of the cooling system features a smart thermostat trigger and fan speed control. The steel enclosure houses two dual-ball bearing blowers that pull heat out of the component and exhaust towards the front. The dual ball bearings also allow this fan system to be mounted horizontally or vertically. Its low-profile design enables the unit to fit in tight spaces. Includes corded power adapter to plug the fan system through an outlet.
- Intelligent Programming: All AIRCOM cooling systems contain temperature and fan speed controls. AIRCOM T-Series features an additional LCD digital display with Alarm alerts, fan failure trigger, backup memory, ports to control additional fans, and more.
- Design and Construction: Each system features dual-ball bearing blowers rated at 67,000 hours and is certified by CE and RoHS. Blowers contain a PWM-controlled motor used to minimize noise during speed variations and are suspended in mid-air with silicone mounts to absorb vibrations. A low-profile design allows the unit to fit in applications with a limited height clearance. Aluminum and steel construction enables additional components up to 30 pounds to be stacked on top.
- Ultra-Quiet PWM Fans: Each cooling system features dual-ball bearing fans that can blow horizontally or vertically, controlled by a PWM motor to reduce noises during changes in speed. Secured with anti-vibration silicone mounts to minimize noise.
- Low Profile Design: A sleek design of only 1.5 inches tall enables the AIRCOM cooling system to fit in applications with a limited height clearance. Steel construction allows additional components of up to 30 pounds to be stacked on top.
- Brand: AC Infinity
- Item Dimensions: 17 x 13.5 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 8 pounds
- Material: Alloy Steel, Aluminum
- Exhaust: Front
- Airflow: 160 CFM
- Noise: 24 dBA
- System Controller: Thermal Triggers and Speed Control
- Temperature and Speed Controls: 2 Temperature Triggers and 4 Fan Speeds
- Additional Features: Backup Memory
- Low-Profile Steel and Aluminum Construction: Yes