The successor to PowerCore 10400. Exactly the same small-size but with even more power squeezed into its robust casing. No larger than a wallet but able to charge an iPhone 4 times. Powered by Anker’s world-famous charging technology to provide a high-speed charge, no matter the device.
The Anker Advantage
Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
The successor to PowerCore 10400—identical compact size but packed with even more power. Charges an iPhone 8 almost 5 times, an iPhone X or Samsung Galaxy S9 3 times, or an iPad Air 2 once.
Light And Compact
A super-high 13000mAh capacity with two high-speed USB ports is all contained in a portable charger smaller than a wallet.
PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver a max speed charge to any device (up to 3A – Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported).
- Use the included Micro-USB cable, your original cable, or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
- Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
- Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad (USB A to C cable required).
- Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Rated capacity is the minimum charge capacity after factoring in energy loss while charging. Based on standard laboratory conditions, our rated capacity is more than 60% of the total cell capacity, which is higher than average.
- Brand: Anker
- Dimensions: 0.90 x 3.80 x 3.10 inches
- Weight: 0.64 pounds
- Color: Black
- Compatible Devices: Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7, LG G6
- Connector Type: USB type C, USB, Micro USB, Lightning, USB type A
- Voltage: 5 Volts
- Input: 5V / 2A
- Main Feature: Portable
- Output Ports: 2xUSB-A
- Recharging Time: 7Hours
- Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger
- Micro USB Cable
- Travel Pouch
- Welcome Guide