Autophix OM129 code reader supports professional battery tests, you can gather real-time battery voltage, analyze information automatically in no time, and display results in a graph via OM129.
The unique “i” Button not only explains the fault code but also analyzes the possible causes of the vehicle.
Full 10 modes of OBD2 test, plug, and play, LCD color display, is truly an excellent OBD2 code reader in ease and affordability.
In the Data Stream function, you can view all items, selected items, and graphic items. The new interface and 2.8-inch colorful screen can help you to read the words and numbers clearly. such as engine RPM, speed, coolant temperature, voltage, and so on. Allows you to more accurately and simply understand the situation of your vehicle.
- Full OBD Service Modes Supported: Locate bad O2 sensor, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, view freeze frame data. The car diagnostic tool can quickly read and erase DTC (engine fault codes). Access to emissions readiness status, on-screen DTC definitions, built-in DTC lookup library, allow you accurately determine causes of the check engine light, and turn off the MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lamp). advanced On-Board monitoring test and retrieves vehicle information (VIN).
- Professional Battery Test: Autophix OM129 code reader support gather real-time battery voltage, analyze information automatically in no time, and display results in a 69.55, instead of a direct result on the screen that an ordinary code reader, which will ensure that you can access and analyze the accurate live data and determine the battery’s health status or expected remaining life. Make you know your battery status in advance.
- Unique “i” Button → Enhanced Fault Code Definition: Check engine code reader has a unique “i” button, pressing the “i” button will directly use the fault code definition function to give you accurate repair advice instead of a bunch of technical terms you don’t understand. The enhanced fault code definition function helps you fully understand the meaning of the code without any hassle which an ordinary automotive scanner can’t do.
- Wide Compatibility: These code readers & scan tools work on most vehicles sold in the USA with the model year of 1996 or newer, 2002 EU-Based and 2008 Asian-Based cars or newer (OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN). 16 languages available so that no matter where are you from, it always helps you. 2.8-inch TFT color screen & 2. 5 feet long cable make your operation more convenient.
- Diagnostic Reports & Update: 129p code reader with review function, which can be used to save diagnostic reports as needed. Lifetime free software updates to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Directly download the software from the AUTOPHIX official website, then follow on-screen instructions to install. 129p equipped with a more advanced STM 32-bit CPU which has the specialty of high speed, and steady performance compared to its competitors.
- Brand: Autophix
- Item Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Screen Size: 2.8 Inches